One of the most basic questions asked when considering switching to iSucceed Virtual Schools after maybe seeing our commercial on TV, finding us through a web search, or even being referred by a friend is: Do I qualify? The plain and simple answer is usually, yes, you probably do! There are few requirements to enroll at iSucceed; check them out below.
Who can enroll?
- Students must be Idaho residents
- Students in grades 8-12
- Students must have Internet access (monthly stipends available upon request)
As you can see, iSucceed provides an education for just about every high school student in Idaho. The list of reasons to switch to iSucceed grows exponentially each day as we get to know each new student, and we can say with confidence that we have provided an alternative educational environment that fits every need!
How is iSucceed different from my brick-and-mortar high school, and what aspects are the same?
Is this the right option for me?
- Flexible, personalized and structured academic schedule
- Safe environment
- School provided laptops free of charge while you’re at iSucceed
- Individualized attention from highly-qualified teachers, advisors and guidance counselors
- Access your classes anytime, from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Focus on your studies, get back on track to graduate or get ahead and graduate early through our quarter schedule
Some students might fear that after switching to iSucceed, they will fall off the face of the earth in terms of socializing with friends. This is a valid matter to properly address for active high school students. Although students won’t physically meet with their classmates every day, there are still plenty of opportunities to stay engaged with peers at iSucceed!
New this year: 8th grade!
We’ve added 8th grade courses! Our middle schoolers receive a personalized education with semester courses to transition easily to online learning. Learn more about it here.
How do iSucceed students stay involved in social circles/activities?
- Student Clubs
- Social Media Groups
- Graduation Ceremony
iSucceed Virtual Schools is different than traditional brick-and-mortar high schools, as anyone would suspect, but there are also many similarities!
What if I decide that I want to go back to my brick-and-mortar school?
- iSucceed is flexible when it comes to a students’ decision to stay or return to their original high school.
- iSucceed is a fully-accredited Idaho school, which means credits earned with us are transferable to brick-and-mortar school per State laws.
If you are interested in enrolling call 208.908.6250 to speak with our enrollment advisor, or you can click HERE and enroll today.
- Still have some questions? Share them in the comment box below.