I need a different option. Please email [email protected]
- On your scheduled test day, arrive at your test location by 9am (unless otherwise stated)
- Complete your tests
- Results will be mailed mid-June when we receive them from the state
You must make your testing appointment before March 30 to avoid being locked out of your Quarter 4 classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I took the ISAT already. Why am I being told to test again?
- The ISAT test is required at several grade levels. If you took the ISAT tests in Spring of 2022 during your 10th grade year and did not meet or exceed the 11th grade proficiency level, you’ll have to test again
- You may have taken the Interim (practice) ISAT in November or March. The practice ISAT is not the same as this required ISAT.
- The iSucceed team has individually reviewed the scores for 11th graders. However, if you feel a mistake has been made and you should not have to test, you may email [email protected] and we will confirm for you.
- These changes were adopted by Idaho State Legislators during the 2022 legislative session. See this document for further explanation
- I already registered for the SAT, why am I receiving this notice on the ISAT?
- The SAT (College Board college entrance exam) is not the same as the ISAT (Idaho State Achievement Test). They are different tests.
- None of the test locations are near me. What do I do?
- We do our best to meet students where they are, but Idaho is big and we can’t go everywhere. You’ll need to test at your local brick & mortar school. Please reach out to that school and inquire with them about testing. You’ll also need to notify us of your plans at [email protected]
- Is this test required?
- Yes. The State of Idaho/State Department of Education requires all students identified to test to complete the ISAT.
- Do I need to complete my tests in one day?
- Not necessarily. If your chosen test venue/location has more than 1 day available, you can choose to test over two days. If you know that you’ll need two days to test, we encourage you to make two ISAT appointments. If your chosen venue/location only has 1 test day available, you’ll need to complete your tests that day.
- I signed up for ISATs but I’m not receiving the reminder emails.
- The reminder emails will go to the PERSON who made the appointment. If parent/guardian made the appointment on behalf of the student, reminder emails are going to that person and/or the email that was provided in the appointment app.
School Office: (208) 375-3116