If you’re looking for a change this school year, you’ve come to the right place! iSucceed Virtual High School can be a great option for you. It is Idaho’s top tuition-free high school, after all.
One of the most common questions from students is: “Do I qualify for iSucceed Virtual High School?” The plain and simple answer is almost always, yes!
What are the Enrollment Requirements for iSucceed Virtual High School?
- Grades 9-12 and 21 years or younger
- Idaho resident
- Access to the internet
Is iSucceed the right option for me?
iSucceed helps all different types of students, from excelling students wanting to graduate early to at-risk students hoping to earn their diploma. Whatever your goals, our guidance counselors and teachers are here to help! Here are some benefits of iSucceed:
- Flexible, personalized and structured academic schedule
- Safe environment
- Individualized attention from highly qualified teachers and guidance counselors
- Access to classes anytime from anywhere with an internet connection
- Ability to get back on track to graduate or get ahead and graduate early
- Honors courses to prepare for college.
Some students might fear that after switching to iSucceed, they will fall off the face of the earth in terms of socializing with friends. Although students won’t physically meet with their classmates every day, there are plenty of opportunities to stay engaged with peers.
How can I stay involved in social circles/activities?
- Online Student Clubs
- Parent Student Portal (PSP) online community chat
- School events
- iSucceed Social Media
Even with the current climate, we offer safe ways to connect with classmates and make friends. Learn more about socializing in this post.
What are Some Similarities and Differences Between iSuceed Virtual High School and My Traditional High School?
Aside from being online, the key difference between iSucceed and a traditional school is its curriculum model. iSucceed features award-winning courses, filled with videos, graphic novels, games and more to help students truly enjoy their education. We also break down courses into 8-9 week quarters.
To learn more about online high school vs. a traditional school, check out this blog post.
How Do iSucceed’s Quarter Blocks Work?
iSucceed courses are separated into 8-9 week quarters. Instead of six courses at once in a semester, students take three courses every 8-9 weeks to better focus and improve retention.
This model enables students to catch up or get ahead. You can learn more about that here.
Quarter 1 Fall Start: August 24
We enroll four times throughout the school year, so you can get started at a time that’s best for you.
How Do I Enroll for iSucceed Virtual High School?
Getting started at iSucceed is simple. Follow the steps below.
Steps for Enrolling:
1. Fill out the online application.
2. Check your email for a username and link, and finish the application
3. Talk with an Enrollment Advisor at 208.908.6250 to turn in documents and get questions answered.
- Still have some questions? Share them in the comment box below, or give our enrollment advisors a call at 208.908.6250.