If you are a student considering enrolling in online classes, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re still on summer break or are back in school and not enjoying it, iSucceed can be a great option for you.
One of the most common questions we get from students who are considering switching to iSucceed Virtual High School is: “Do I qualify?” The plain and simple answer is almost always, yes! Here are the requirements to enroll at iSucceed:
What are the Enrollment Requirements for iSucceed Virtual High School?
- Must be in grades 9–12 and 21 years or younger
- Must be an Idaho resident
- Must have access to the internet; we’ll provide the laptop!
After verifying that these requirements have been met, students should ask themselves if iSucceed is the right option for them. The list of reasons to switch to iSucceed grows longer each day as we get to know each new student and their background, and we can say with confidence that we have provided an alternative educational environment that fits nearly every need!
Is iSucceed the right option for me?
- Flexible, personalized and structured academic schedule
- Safe environment
- Individualized attention from highly qualified teachers and guidance counselors
- Access to classes anytime from anywhere with an internet connection
- Ability to get back on track to graduate or get ahead and graduate early
- School provided laptops available to every student
Some students might fear that after switching to iSucceed, they will fall off the face of the earth in terms of socializing with friends. Although students won’t physically meet with their classmates every day, there are plenty of opportunities to stay engaged with peers at iSucceed.
How can I stay involved in social circles/activities?
- Monthly School Events
- Online Student Clubs
- Parent Student Portal (PSP) online community chat
- iSuccceed’s Social Media Pages
- Graduation Ceremony
iSucceed Virtual High School is unique from the traditional brick-and-mortar high schools, but there are also many similarities! For example, iSucceed is tuition free and accredited with highly qualified teachers, just like a traditional school. Here are some differences in online high school that you might find appealing:
How is iSucceed different from my brick-and-mortar high school?
- iSucceed offers three classes every nine weeks to better focus and catch up or get ahead
- Teachers communicate individually with students via email, phone call or instant messaging
- Students can connect and chat with classmates and easily contact teachers through our safe online community
- iSucceed courses are 100% online with award-winning curriculum that includes instructional videos, educational games and graphic-novel-style stories
What if I decide that I want to go back to my brick-and-mortar school?
- iSucceed is flexible when it comes to a student’s decision to stay, return to their original high school or attend both schools concurrently.
- Because iSucceed is an accredited Idaho school, credits earned with us are transferable to your brick-and-mortar school.
We have worked hard to make the transition to iSucceed as smooth as possible for students. If you are interested in enrolling, click HERE.
- Still have some questions? Share them in the comment box below, or give our enrollment advisors a call at 208.908.6250.