If you’re a senior considering attending Boise State University (BSU) in the fall, you won’t want to miss out on this scholarship.
We know how scary trying to apply for any financial aid can be. Between essays, lengthy paperwork and sometimes even interviews, the thought can be overwhelming! But luckily, this is not one of those scholarships. There’s no essay, no interview and the process is pretty simple for such a great payoff of $8,000! Check out the details below.
True Blue BSU Scholarship Criteria
- Must be an Idaho resident. Can someone say, “check?!”
- Apply for and get accepted into BSU for the fall 2016 semester
- Must fill out a Free Application for Financial Student Aid (FASFA) and qualify for a pell grant.
- Minimum score of 25 on ACTs or 1130 on SATs
- An unweighted GPA of 3.3 or higher is required
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Fill our a FASFA application if you haven’t already
- Apply for BSU no later than February 15
- If you meet the above criteria, then you should expect to see a letter in the mail granting your scholarship!
Remember, if you have any questions about life after high school, reach out to our counselor! She is always ready and willing to help you with any questions you may have regarding college or financial aid. Email her at [email protected].