How to Enroll for iSucceed Virtual High School

By August 18, 2015 Student Community

Welcome, soon to be iSucceed students! Getting enrolled with iSucceed Virtual High School is easy! Watch the video or follow these three simple steps to fill out your application and get started in your classes.

Step 1: Contact Info

First, you will need to submit a quick application asking basic information such as your name, email and phone number. To do so, head to www.isucceedvhs.net/enroll, fill out your information and click submit. You will see a thank you message pop up on your screen.

Step 2: Talk With an Advisor

Once you’ve submitted your application, an enrollment advisor will contact you within one business day. If you do not hear from them within that timeframe, go ahead and give them a call at 208.908.6250.

Your enrollment advisor will email you another application to fill out, with simple questions all about you. Be sure to fill it out to the best of your abilities, and then submit.

Step 3: Enrolling

If you’ve made it to this step, congratulations; you’ve finished your application! Enrolling is just as simple, and your enrollment advisor will be there to help you every step of the way. In order to enroll with iSucceed, you will need to send us a copy of a few important documents seen in the image below.

iS_Checklist

Once you have submitted these documents, and sent in anything your enrollment advisor requests, you will be all set to get started at iSucceed!

Don’t forget, once you’ve finished enrolling, you can fill out an application to get a school provided laptop free of charge while you’re at iSucceed!

Classes start August 24, so be sure to finish enrolling by August 21. For any questions, you can email Candise Cole at ccole@isucceedvhs.net.

Good luck and we look forward to working you this fall!

Join the discussion 10 Comments

• Karriema says:

Is it too late to enroll

• Alexander says:

I am a 11th grader I’m high school but this year my grades are terrible and i want to find a way to bring my grades up and also to graduate in time to get my high school diploma would this be able to help me????

• yaretzy says:

i’m a senior right now and the past years i was bad in school and now i’m really trying to make up all my credits i really want to be able to graduate. is this a school i have to attend? or is this only online only?

• iSucceed iSucceed says:

Hi, Yaretzy. Yes, we are a full-time, online only school. A lot of our students come to us behind on credits and successfully catch up to graduate. If you’re under 22 and an Idaho, resident, we’d love to help you out. 🙂 You can get more info by filling out the form at ChooseiSucceed.com/Enroll.

• Kamille Flanagan says:

I’m an 11th grader and I’d just like to know is it to late to apply?

• Juliana fenk says:

I’m in the 11th grade and i only have 5 credits is it too late to apply

• iSucceed iSucceed says:

Hi, Juliana. It’s certainly not too late to apply. 🙂 You can get caught up with iSucceed, and you have until you are 21 to graduate high school. Our next quarter starts on January 22. You can enroll online here or give us a call at 208.908.6250.