iSucceed is hosting an open house at its Boise office on January 4 for Idaho families interested in learning about the school and how to enroll for quarter three beginning Jan. 23.
Attendees can choose from two one-hour information and Q&A sessions held at 5 p.m. and 6p.m., where staff will address the following topics and answer questions:
- Katie Allison, head of school – Ms. Allison will share iSucceed’s mission and purpose, along with what makes iSucceed different than other high schools.
- Clayton Trehal, principal – Mr. Trehal will walk attendees through the online parent/student portal and explain how online classes work at iSucceed
- Crystal Sistoni, academic counselor – Ms. Sistoni will talk about scheduling classes and how iSucceed students can catch up on credits or graduate early
- Melissa Price, enrollment – Ms. Price will discuss next steps for families interested in enrolling at iSucceed
How to Enroll Onsite
All Idaho high school students are eligible to enroll at iSucceed at the Open House or online at //isucceedvhs.net/enrollment-info/ for quarter three beginning January 23. Families wishing to complete enrollment at the Open House should bring the following items:
For any student who expresses a financial need, iSucceed will provide a Google Chromebook that can be used free of charge while the student is enrolled.
Open House Details
- When: Wednesday, Jan. 4 5 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Where: iSucceed Virtual High School, 6148 N. Discovery Way, Suite 120 Boise, 83713
- Phone: 855-375-3117
- Contact:Melissa Price, [email protected], 208-375-3116, EXT 109
We’ll see you there!
- Are you planning on attending the Open House January 4? Share with us in the comments below!