It’s no secret that we have amazing students at iSucceed Virtual Schools! Our students go above and beyond to achieve their big goals in life, and we’re so proud of them!
One such student is 14-year-old June Manville, an iSucceed freshman and circus artist, who has her sights set on going to Canada’s École Nationale de Cirque, a school that trains many of the world’s top circus artists!
To work toward achieving this impressive goal, June spends 30 hours a week at the gym training—something that’s possible because of the flexible school schedule she has at iSucceed. By going to a school that’s 100% online, she can balance schoolwork and acrobatics.
To learn more about her incredible story, check out her interview by Idaho Ed News below.
Interested in learning more about the benefits of attending iSucceed? Check out some of them below:
At iSucceed, students get:
- 100% online instruction for flexibility
- Highly qualified, dedicated teachers
- No tuition. We are completely free!
- Small group and individual instruction in a virtual classroom
- Digital learning activities, including videos and animations
- Multiple programs, including AVID and student clubs for a well-rounded education
Want to go after your big dreams, too? Make the switch to iSucceed today! Apply here.